Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Monday, September 28, 2015
Friday, September 25, 2015
No Bake Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
- cups Cheerios™ Protein Cinnamon Almond cereal
- cup honey-roasted peanuts
- cup peanut butter chips
- cup creamy peanut butter
- cup honey
- tablespoons butter
- 1Line bottom and sides of 8-inch square pan with foil or parchment paper. Spray foil with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix cereal, peanuts and peanut butter chips; set aside.
- 2In large microwavable bowl, microwave peanut butter, honey and butter uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until mixture is boiling and slightly thickened.
- 3Pour over cereal mixture in bowl; stir until evenly coated. Using buttered back of spoon, press mixture very firmly in pan. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm enough to cut.
- 4For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered at room temperature up to 1 week.
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Monday, September 21, 2015
Friday, September 18, 2015
Zucchini-Chocolate Chip Muffins
These muffins are a perfect snack on-the-go! Get the recipe here.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Mix egg, oil, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract in a bowl; stir into dry ingredients until just moistened. Fold in zucchini, chocolate chips, and walnuts. Fill prepared muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Monday, September 14, 2015
Friday, September 11, 2015
Superfood Power Snack: Zucchini Oven Chips
Transform zucchini slices into oven-baked chips for a fun way to eat your veggies. Our irresistible Zucchini Oven Chips offer a healthier alternative to French fries or potato chips.
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
Monday, September 7, 2015
Friday, September 4, 2015
30 Days, 30 Ways to Eat More Greens!
Williams-Sonoma featured an article back in January about how to incorporate more green vegetables into your daily diet. Here are some fantastic ideas!
Wednesday, September 2, 2015
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)