Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Thursday, November 24, 2016
Wednesday, November 23, 2016
Monday, November 21, 2016
Friday, November 18, 2016
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmet
1/2 teaspoon salf
1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices, and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes.
2. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Recipe from Allrecipes.com
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Monday, November 14, 2016
Friday, November 11, 2016
4 pounds sweet potatoes, quartered
1 1/4 cups margarine
1 1/4 cups brown sugar
3 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
Ground cinnamon to taste
Ground nutmeg to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes and boil until slightly underdone, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool and peel.
3. In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine margarine, brown sugar, 2 cups marshmallows, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cook, stirring occasionally, until marshmallows are melted.
4. Stir potatoes into marshmallow sauce. While stirring mash about half of the potatoes, and break the other into bite-sized chunks. Transfer to prepared dish.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cover top evenly with remaining marshmallows. Return to oven and bake until marshmallows are golden brown.
Recipe taken from Allrecipes.com
Wednesday, November 9, 2016
Monday, November 7, 2016
Friday, November 4, 2016
-1 (1 pound) loaf of sliced white bread
-3/4 cup butter or margarine
-1 onion, chopped
-4 stalks celery, chopped
-2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
-salt and pepper to taste
-1 cup chicken broth
1. Let bread slices air dry for 1 to 2 hours, then cut into cubes
2. In a Dutch oven, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Cook onion and celery until soft. Season with poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir in bread cubes until evenly coated. Moisten with chicken broth; mix well.
3. Chill, and use as a stuffing for turkey, or bake in a buttered casserole dish at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30-40 minutes.